Odin should have sent Frigga to stop Loki.
- Frigga: Young man what do you think you're doing?
- Loki: Go away, I am trying to take over the mortals.
- Frigga: YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG MAN!
- Loki: You're not my real mom!
- Frigga: Oh really? And who changed your nappies? Who checked under your bed every night for bilgesnapes? Who let you cry on their shoulder for a week after you lost your stuffed puppy?
- Loki: MooooOOOOooooooom. You are embarrassing me in front of my soon to be peasants.
- Frigga: No, you are apologizing for the havoc you have caused and are coming home. And don't think I didn't hear what you said to that nice lady. Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap?
- Loki: Fine! I'm sorry.
- Frigga: We are going home right now. You, your father and your brother are going to bond on a questing trip to Alfheim.
- Loki: Ugh.
- Frigga: And you are getting a hair cut.
i will forever be dumbfounded by the SHEER SIZES of some prehistoric animals i mean
i still think HORSES are big but
cOULD YOU IMAGINE
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 4721